Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm cleaning out some computer files and here's a few pics that didn't make the level of posting excellence that makes it through the filter. It's the middle of the week and things are slow, so what the heck, the Junior Varsity has to play sometime, right? :mrgreen:

·
Registered
975 Posts
BC2.
Pretty good photos. You really have a studio or just an area. I wonder around the house and outside looking for good light, and occasionly set up some lights. I would use my tripod, except my big bino's are on them.
I am waiting for quail season, last year took 1,000 shots thru 2 digital cameras. Mostly scenic and gives me something to remember.
Digital cameras are good things.
Bill

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
I really like the handles on your .44 Magnum. Who made those? The grain is handsome and I've always liked the way checkering can blend with smooth wood and finger grooves.

I think all your pictures are outstanding!

·
Registered
12,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the comments guys! Bill, nothing special on the set-up, just natural light; some were shot free hand (I don't remember which), but most recently I've only been using a tripod. Steve the grips are Craig Spegels and I REALLY like them!

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
There ain't nothin' wrong with those. I especially like the last one.

I'm curious about the hammer on the first one (is that a 29?).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.