Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Official Site Vendor
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We have been developing and testing these holsters all summer and we finally have them ready. Our appendix carry holsters use the same innovative platform materials as our ONYX holsters. Breathable and slightly padded, they are as comfortable as it gets for AIWB carry. The single-clip design lets you slightly rotate the holster up when you are sitting or squatting. The clip attaches just above the sight channel instead of on top of the main kydex buldge. This minimizes the print of the holster through a shirt. There are 3 mounting locations so that you can adjust the height of the holster to your preference. The SGUSA appendix carry holster is custom designed for each gun model so there isn't any extra material on the holster. Most of our competitors use the same backing for a multitude of gun models. This means that there are unneeded materials around the gun that dig into you as you move around. Check out the pictures and you'll see that our materials hug the kydex as close as possible.

While we designed it as an appendix carry, this holster can be worn anywhere around the belt line comfortably.

Like our ONYX IWB holster, the custom design and build quality of our appendix holster is as good as it gets.

Check them out here: http://www.stealthgearusa.com/products/sgusa-aiwb-appendix-carry-holster

Attachments

·
Official Site Vendor
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

Attachments

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
They work fine. I have one for my HNH FiveSeven. It is my limited option concealed carry pistol.

Frankly, it is not the holster but the FiveSeven is to large for day to day concealed carry.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts