Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've read good things about this little pocket pistol. Does anyone here own one, or have any information regarding them? The American Hangunner article was very positive, of course all the LGS in my area are out of stock. Thanks in advance, Bill.

·
Registered
7,736 Posts
They are good guns and available in my area.

However, for a compact .45 ACP I chose to go with the 3.5" barreled Taurus PT-145 vs. 3.2" Springfield.

It is 1.2" wide verses the Springfield XDs 1", weighs the same 21 oz's, and yet holds 10+1 rounds vs. the Springfield's 5+1.

Mine has surpassed the 2,000 round mark without a single burp.

·
Registered
4,101 Posts
I love my xd. I would like to get the xds I've heard nothing but good things about them. I have a Taurus pt745 which is the same as Moondawgs except it has a single stack mag with a 6 + 1 capacity. Even though I have no complaints about it I still would like to get the xds. In my opinion you can't go wrong with any xd.
Mike

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, Guys. I'm going to see one tomorrow morning. By tomorrow afternoon, there will probably be the sound of little shell casings hitting the leaves. Bill.

·
Registered
615 Posts
I have one and I'm not pleased with it. It is back at SA for the second time for slide locking back with rounds still in magazine. Locking back even when shooting left handed. SA always say "no problem found". Also I was beginning to have some light strikes on the primer. If mine was reliable, it would make a great carry gun. While some people have problems with them, most do not.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts