Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9,114 Posts
good job mate, lucky you don't have too many to move :)

thewelshm

·
Registered
9,114 Posts
Bob, I don't know anyone that knows what a Fanner 50 is, but I had one. I'm 65!
And there's me thinking it was a "Single action" shooting technique ?? :)

thewelshm

Reactions: bluecar

·
Registered
451 Posts
Impressive but no thank you. 'Way too much work. These days I like my beef on a bun with mustard, lettuce, pickle and tomato … and bacon and cheese, don't forget the bacon and cheese.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Impressive but no thank you. 'Way too much work. These days I like my beef on a bun with mustard, lettuce, pickle and tomato … and bacon and cheese, don't forget the bacon and cheese.
Do you live far enough east to be in the piney woods. We got some cattle out of that area 4 years ago. Wildest, fastest cattle I've ever seen but they did gain a lot of weight once they settled down.

Sent from my LG-H700 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
451 Posts
Yup. Pine trees all around. We ran about 50 head on the family farm since Methuselah was a boy. It used to be a lot bigger 'way back in my wife's grandfather's day but, with lots of kids, it got split up over the generations. And yes, our cows were pretty raunchy. We got out of the cow business about 3 years ago. We just got too old and slow.

·
Registered
19,775 Posts
For those of you who don't know........a Mattel Fanner 50 is a toy copy of the Colt SAA. It came with 6 fake bullets in .45 Colt. Bob

1 - 17 of 17 Posts