Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was surprised at the lack of threads. Maybe zI didn't enter the right terms. Anyway:

Choice of 3 bags I am looking at. Sport II is 35.5 inches long fully extended and 32 collapsed.
- Would a 40 or 41" bag be too long?

- S&W bag 34 or 40"

-Savior Equipment (Kind of like this one with the sling included but to get black I have to go to 41". Tan is 35"

Blackhawk Sportster 42.5" Not much info

·
Premium Member
1,677 Posts
I wouldnt order anything from Amazon. My shipment hand cleaner has been UPS MPHs 8 days

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
210 Posts
I wouldnt order anything from Amazon. My shipment hand cleaner has been UPS MPHs 8 days
I don't make it a habit of buying from Amazon. You really know who your buying from (all different sellers from who knows where) and they always ship to the wrong address.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Found one I like, Blackhawk! 74SG36BK Carbine Case Two things I liked:
1. Made in the USA. (Liked a PSA bag but it was made in China and I knew I could something not made there.)
2. It has a shoulder strap and many didn't.

Amazon was $39.99 EBay was 31.99 with free shipping. LGS (Perry's in Wendell NC) was $32.33 with $10 shipping or pick up free).

I will swing by next week and pick in up at Perrys. Feel I would rather support LGS.

·
Registered
17,528 Posts
I like the Blackhawk bags. Have a couple of range bags, 8 years old and still in excellent shape and have been used a lot. I also have 5 Carbine bags and they are about 10 years old and still in excellent shape also. Have not had any issues with Amazon but I do prefer to see first hand

1 - 6 of 6 Posts