Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I wish some comments on s&w 1911 5"holsters how good are they? hipnp any one like them?

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
Which holster are talking about specifically? There are quite a number of them out there, but I glean from your post that you are asking about the holsters that are sold on the S&W website?

And your title mentions "speed", so I assume you are speaking of one of their Speed Scabbards?

I believe that most all of the holsters on the site are made by DeSantis, Bianchi and Galco. The Speed Scabbard specifically is made by DeSantis. S&W contracts with these makers and simply has their logo put on them, other than that, they are essentially the same as you can buy from the maker. I go to Packin' Heat Leather for any of my Galco or Bianchi rigs - best service on the web and excellant prices.

I've owned a number from all three manufacturers and there really is nothing wrong with them.

I tend to like to support the little guy and will generally use custom holsters that are priced closely to those mentioned above.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi le Mat,

Thanks for your reply,yes I saw this on the s&w website,speed scabbard nr sku193140000,and here in Malta I found this holsters for sale,so for me it's better to buy it.than have all the hassel to bring it from USA. ihfnlllllq

Rgs Zorro 27.

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
I think you'd be perfectly happy with that holster. I owned the same one for a Beretta 92 and it worked great.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts