Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My son Ret with a 190 pound,20" eight point. Yesterday. Excellent! I'm a proud papa.

f.t.

·
Registered
6,488 Posts
Geeeeez Bobby.... weird looking wound.... did he take it in a Bayonet Charge? ;)

Beautiful Deer.

Nothing like watching our boys take up the reigns.....

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Sebago Son said:
Geeeeez Bobby.... weird looking wound.... did he take it in a Bayonet Charge? ;)

Beautiful Deer.

Drew,

I was thinking the same thing. kfjdrfirii I guess we know there are deer in SC. Seems as though Chris ought to be able to tag one too some day...

·
Registered
6,488 Posts
Cush said:
Sebago Son said:

Beautiful Deer.

Drew,

I was thinking the same thing. kfjdrfirii I guess we know there are deer in SC. Seems as though Chris ought to be able to tag one too some day...
True enough... There is hope for Chris..... Morgan and Connor are getting to the age where soon they will be able to hunt so then maybe..... ;)

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Actually,that is not the impact point. He was shot on his RIGHT side,a quartering-away shot which really did a lot of damage. He ran probably 75 yards into a cut-over where he bled out. When we went in to retrieve him,we had to roll him over to extricate him from a tangle of debris. The blood you see is from the blood pool that was on the ground. The buck came out and was walking away down a firebreak. Ret whistled at him in an attempt to get him to stop and turn. The buck did stop and look back but didn't turn full broadside,so sonny took the only shot that was offered. Under the circumstances,it was an excellent shot and well-placed. The results speak for themselves. kjdfjemnd
f.t.

G

·
0 Posts
"I guess we know there are deer in SC. Seems as though Chris ought to be able to tag one too some day"

Feel the Burn.... :mrgreen:

giz

·
Super Moderator
8,955 Posts
That is a nice buck!! When ever the antlers are wider than the ears you know you have a big one!!

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Gizamo said:
"I guess we know there are deer in SC. Seems as though Chris ought to be able to tag one too some day"

Feel the Burn.... :mrgreen:

giz

Oh you guys just want me to shoot a small one like what Bobby is getting. I can shoot those all day long. I'm waiting for a really big one... :oops:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts