1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
19,777 Posts
You do have something special.......a PC gun!!!! ;) They aren't your everyday, run-of-the-mill, kind of revolver. (The kind that I buy. :roll: )Bob

·
Registered
464 Posts
If you are asking about the serial number, it's on the butt of the gun, I can see, "M" something, it's in the picture. The 044 245 are assemblers numbers and meaningless after leaving the factory.

·
Administrator
8,100 Posts
Dick and Bob are right.. The serial number is on the very bottom of the butt of the gun. And, it likely is a Performance Center gun.

If you'll give us the complete serial number, it'll help in determining what you've got.

According to the SCSW3, there were 3 different slab-sided 625-6s made. Two were from the Performance Center, with the third being the 625-6 Hunter model.

There are differences between the three.

Depending on which one, the serial number may start with 'LHD'.

Again, depending on which one it is, it may have a ball-detent lockup in the yoke.

More information is needed to figure out which one you have.

I will say this though.. whichever of the three you have, it's a good one.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I feel pretty dumb.. thought I looked all over the revolver for a SN... Yep, right where you guys said it would be.

I think this is one that was made for the Hong Kong market because of the letter prefix.. :D

http://public.fotki.com/mwtdvm/25-6/625sn.html

"One of the three biggest lies in the world is whenthe waiter at a Chinese Restaurant says "Oh no, No MSG""

The other two biggest lies vary but are not suitable for kids..

·
Registered
10,920 Posts
"One of the three biggest lies in the world is whenthe waiter at a Chinese Restaurant says "Oh no, No MSG""

The other two biggest lies vary but are not suitable for kids..
"My pickup truck is paid for"
"Won this belt buckel in the rodeo"
"I was just helping that sheep over the fence"

·
Registered
18 Posts
If you can give us a picture of the whole gun, someone with the SCSW can give you a pretty good idea of which model it is... looks nice from here!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts