Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· Registered
18,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

· Registered
2,110 Posts
Interesting people make money with interest. Maybe the buyer bought it with interest they make from their money. Therefore, it is possible the buyer got for free.
Example: Last weekend I had a chat with a fellow that has a client that leases a new Bentley for $3500.00 a month. That person makes interest which pays for the lease, and, he doesn't care.
Why? There's more where that came from.
If we take that down to my level (I'm considered a low bucker) and figure the 2K to buy a peach of an item then it doesn't seem bad. And, the pinheads attempting to run (ruin) America are sending us low buckers another chunk of moola. I'll stop now.

· Banned
2,291 Posts
Last night on GunBroker, someone bought a just like brand new in the box model 19-4 snubbie for $2027.99, plus shipping.
I should have bought a dozen of them back in the good old days. :) Same with the Colt Pythons that I still don't own. :confused: Oh well... too late now. :rolleyes:

· Registered
12,063 Posts
Well........

Look at it this way....

2 grand for a M 19?

Might be a "lowball number" come next year?

They ain't makin' any more of 'em...

Later, Mark

· Registered
12,063 Posts
Creeping into Python territory there!
Hey SS,

Yeah. Well the M-19 will fire more than a dozen cylinders with out going out of time...LOL

Later, Mark

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.