Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am very impressed with how my wife keeps up our yard, and wanted to share. This is the back yard, almost 2 acres. Our land stops just behind the arbor in the back yard of the green house, and extends to the wood line on the right, and the change in grass on the left. If you look closely, you can see the four triangles meeting in the middle of the lawn. Don't ask me why or how she mows like that :shock:

and here are her cotton candy plants. I think they are Azaleas, but cotton candy plant sounds better!

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
She would make a good heavy equipment operator.The way she keeps her cuts in perfect lines.Looks like a golf course.It sure is pretty though the complete opposite of this desert here in Nevada.

·
Registered
165 Posts
That mowing job is absolutely great! ! I had a lawn service for over 30 years...and I don't recall ever making a lawn look like that! Nice job! kfjdrfirii

·
Super Moderator
8,963 Posts
Very cool Chris!! I think those plants are hydrangea.

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks Hunter, that's it! I did that on purpose, ya know, to see who would show there true gardening colors!

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
I don't know...I'd have hit that tree first thing. I have a thing about not missing something like that. My mower mulches as it cuts. That tree would've been history. Not a scrap of evidence anywhere. "What tree? I didn't see no tree." Hydrangea? Gee, they're almost as pretty as the plastic ones I put out to impress the neighbors. ;)

Nice yard!

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks guys. She doesn't let me touch the mower... I guess I will get over it... eventually :lol:

·
Registered
829 Posts
Have Jen contact Steinbrenner. Maybe she can mow for the Yankees.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts