Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I stopped at Ali-Babba's today to correct a mistake on some piece of paperwork or the other, and for the first time in months, I could just walk right up to the handgun counter. No line, no wait. So I diverted that way "just to look." After all there hasn't been much in the revolver case to even look at lately.

Anyway, there was a young fellow standing behind the counter, with some kind of semi in his hand. Before I even got to the empty revolver cases, he asked..."What'da you think of this?" I told him I didn't even know what it was. It's a CZ P10C he told me. Blank look. "Here, try it." Well, I'm not much for semi's, but I took it and I think I felt the nanobots enter my hand. Before too long I was starting to like this thing. He was droning on about how great the gun was, how it had the box, papers, extra magazine, night sights, blah, blah, blah. I came in to fix my paperwork, but before I knew it, I was filling out some more (I did correct my mistake on the other.)

I've got a crappy picture I snapped at the gun store. I might have to get more later once I find out something about this thing.

Super Moderator
P-10 is a really fine pea shooter.
Next time you're there, ask if they have any Canik pistols. You might be surprised what these Canik's have to offer.

Reactions: Rule3

Registered
Hey CB,

They give you ammo? With that? :ROFLMAO:

That looks to be a very well made auto!

Can't wait for the range report!

Later, Mark

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey CB,

They give you ammo? With that? :ROFLMAO:

That looks to be a very well made auto!

Can't wait for the range report!

Later, Mark
Well, they didn't "give" it to me. But they did have some to sell to me. And they liked it a LOT. But I don't buy a lot of ammo, and it had been a while since I bought any. So, what the heck.

Looks nice, but when I saw a trip to Ali-Babbas mentioned, I thought for sure there would be a revolver here.
There was practically nothing at all in the revolver case. A couple of beat up Model 10's, some kind of J-frame. Even the "if you have to ask, you can't afford it" case was empty. It's sad. New guns seemed to be holding up pretty well. Not great, but at least they have some stock. About the only way to get ammo was to buy a gun. Limit one box.

While I was there, I joined the range again. I asked if they had any ammo. The lady said "We've got some." Emphasis on the "some." I took that to mean they don't have much. Good thing I reload and have stuff to do it with.

Registered
Hey CB,

Perfect answer (to the ammo question)

During the last ".22LR crunch", one LGS parceled out his ammo .......... 2 boxes w/gun purchase.

Parents/Grandparents .... 1 Brick w/rifle purchase...

One box of the Mini Mags w/Hunting License Renewal.

For the most part at "normal" pricing...

Every one was "good" with that.

In the last "primer crunch" if one put an order in, he would fill it as able, pricing subject to radical change....

Seems "Ali Baba's" wants to keep the LOYAL CUSTOMER BASE! (or those AFFLICTED with "IFITGOESBANGWELOVEIT" ) LOL!

Later, Mark

Reactions: Thewelshm

Premium Member
A trip to Ali Babba's ???

Registered
The P-10c has a pretty good reputation. I think you'll like it. If the store offers ammo at a reasonable price I would buy some. But, I bought a Shield 9 at a shop the other day. They had some 9mm ammo, but it was $50 for a 50rd box. No thanks.

Reactions: msharley
1 - 12 of 12 Posts