Smith And Wesson Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a smith&wesson model K32 tsrget masterpiece in 32 long made in 1955, all the numbers match, grips, barrel, and cylinder. Overall great cond. No box just the revolver itself. Asking $2000 located in Richland Washington. Willing to ship if we work out an deal. Also if interested we can talk over the phone whatever you want 509-46.0-35.92 Ken more pics avail!

Attachments

·
Registered
44 Posts
I am very interested. I would like some more pics.

I also left a message on your phone.
If all is as described, I will take the gun. I would still like to talk with you more about it.

Thanks,
Jim

·
Registered
2,668 Posts
Can a person join here with 1 post and make a sale???????????????? Could be a scam..........Where are our moderators???????. Post should be deleted.

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Can a person join here with 1 post and make a sale???????????????? Could be a scam..........Where are our moderators???????. Post should be deleted.
Why not? Caveat Emptor and all that.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Would like to hear the end results on this sale......assuming it goes through......keep us posted!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Will do.
I have sent him the money, and he said he will ship it to my FFL tomorrow. It must be shipped overnight into Calif., so I should get the tracking info tomorrow after it ships.

·
Super Moderator
19,364 Posts
There is no forum rule as to a minimum post requirement before a member can post in the classifieds. All parties involved in a sales transaction must be aware of the risks involved. That included both the seller, and the buyer.

Caveat Emptor

As all can see, this sale has been completed to both the buyer and the sellers satisfaction.

Regards,
Gearchecker

CLOSED

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.