Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased a New Model 41 online, so no chance to inspect before purchasing. While picking up from my FFL and completing paperwork, it was noticed that the rear sight was canted towards the left. I contacted the S&W Warranty Dept. who immediately emailed a FedEx Return Authorization to send back. Complete turnaround on the repair was approximately 3 weeks total. This is only the second time in 40 years and many, many purchases that I have had to return a firearm for any type of Warranty Work. Thank you S&W.

·
Registered
5,260 Posts
I recently purchased a New Model 41 online, so no chance to inspect before purchasing. While picking up from my FFL and completing paperwork, it was noticed that the rear sight was canted towards the left. I contacted the S&W Warranty Dept. who immediately emailed a FedEx Return Authorization to send back. Complete turnaround on the repair was approximately 3 weeks total. This is only the second time in 40 years and many, many purchases that I have had to return a firearm for any type of Warranty Work. Thank you S&W.
Thumbs Up !!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts