Smith And Wesson Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For Sale is my Smith Wesson 6906 . this Gun was my issued firearm when I was assigned the Attorney Generals task force. Gun is in the VAA Serial number series and has the number AO105 on the frame and slide which was the department issues asset number for the firearm. I purchased the firearms from the agency when they recalled the guns and went to Glock pistols in the early 90s .

This gun was issued to me new and has been in my collection since it was retired, Gun is in excellent condition with normal handling and carry marks . The gun comes with 5 High Capacity ( 12 round) magazines . Round Trigger Guard .. No box or paperwork ..

Gun is $550.00 . Plus $40.00 shipping to lower .48 Shipped to your FFL please enclose FFL information with payment . Wet signed copy of FFL Required. Certifed Bank Check or Postal Money Order . Will accept personal check from Senior member of this forum and hold same until it clears the bank.

Please know you local, and State laws concerning High Capacity Magazine ownership . I will not ship this gun to California .

Any questions please contact me through this site.

DSCF3876[1].JPG DSCF3877[1].JPG

THIS GUN IS SOLD PENDING TRANSFER OF FUNDS AND FFL INFO SOLD TO A FORUM MEMBER !!!

·
Registered
5,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Lower Price. $550,00 and Ill pay the shipping !! To your FFL .. No sales to California ..

·
Registered
5,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This gun is sold to a Froum member pending transfer of funds and FFL ..

Moderator you may remove this add ..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.