Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14,278 Posts
Very Nice! S&W is no longer making 45 acp revolvers so the value is climbing. I may be low but I would think $1200 and up. Maybe as high as $1500

·
Premium Member
19,813 Posts
Welcome to the forums from the Wiregrass, Jennifer! For reference, we often suggest people search the completed auctions at gunbroker.com for examples of market value. I did that and only found 1 example of a 625-6 VComp that has sold recently. It sold for $3005 with multiple bidders and 15 bids starting at $995. The starting price was the suggest retail value when the gun was released in 1999. It is unlikely you will get that price at a gun show, but who knows? If you are not in a rush to sell it, I would put it on gunbroker and let it rip. There are obviously buyers out there who are willing to pay top dollar to own one. But, you are going to have to market it nationally to get that kind of price.

·
Registered
8,609 Posts
Hey Miss Jennifer,

Welcome to S&W.

You can always send it here.....Have a soft spot for the M 25/625 Models..... LOL

Good Luck....(I would keep it)

Later, Mark

·
Super Moderator
34,225 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

Reactions: msharley

·
Registered
8,609 Posts
Have this 625-6 v comp need a value on it , taking it to a local gun show thanks in advance!
Miss Jennifer,

So you know, that Performance Center Box? They sell for $300 or more. Just the box!

Wish you well...

Later, Mark

·
Registered
147 Posts
This same revolver seems to have been posted on the Colt Forum recently as well as a model 37 with a flat latch that is nickel plated and engraved.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts