Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
917 Posts
Wow, nice. Target trigger, target hammer, football target stocks, S serial number and presentation box with all the tools and just a thin turn line on the cylinder. White outline rear sight with red insert front. And a 4" barrel. I'm sure you understand that's a pinned and recessed model. I would think late 60's or early 70's for manufacture but someone will tell you for sure soon. Thank you for sharing, great pistol. If you're new to .44 magnum make sure you try some .44 Special in it, it's one of my favorite rounds. $1000.00 to $1200.00 would seem about right to me.

·
Administrator
8,550 Posts
Yes, that is a very nice example of a Model 29-2. I also would think somewhere around $1200 value. It does depend on what part of the country though.

Also, I moved this to the proper forum for you.

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
That's a very early dash "2" as it has "coke" grips (S&W called them special target grips). The grips are quite valuable. You have a complete package and from the photos, in pristine condition. I think on the big auction site it would bring close to $2000, based on recent closed auctions.

·
Registered
10,514 Posts
Hey Connor,

Welcome to S&W!

Way to go!

A Super Fine Revolver....on your first post!!

Later, Mark

Reactions: Curt360

·
Registered
31,561 Posts
That 29 is a beauty! Value would be $1000+ range. Welcome to the forum.

Reactions: msharley
1 - 10 of 10 Posts