Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 1982 Smith and Wesson fold-out Boot knife/Dagger. This is old S&M blades that were still made in the USA and frankly kicks ass. The quality of this knife is evident the moment you hold it, you can tell it was precision made by a real American blade-smith. It is one of the coolest knives in my collection. It has a full grain law enforcement sheath that was lovingly carried by my father for 30 years on the job. He has since retired and gave it to me. I would keep both of the 80s S&M blades he gave me but I can't technically legally carry this knife as it is two edged folding Dagger with blood Grove on both sides. While I can carry the similar single edge one. Seems a waste for it to languish in a drawer unused. It is in great shape and one of the most sought after blades they ever made apparently. I have seen these selling for over 200$. Holler at !e if you want a real piece of kick-ass Smith and Wesson history! Price-140$ slightly negotiable maybe for the right guy. Will ship, or come get it. I live in Versailles,KY # is 859**753**5533

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts