Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went up to the LGS and he filled out his first 4473. 馃槀 Shoulda taken a picture.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mossberg 500 trophy combo. Wanted a pump gun, got a pump gun.
We can only use slugs on whitetails here in the Peoples Republik of Illinois, so he's a happy camper having the extra slug barrel.

Registered
Congrats to you son on his first purchase. A milestone, like getting your first haircut. Hope he has good success with it.

Registered
Mossberg is a good 12ga!

Registered
Mossberg 500 trophy combo. Wanted a pump gun, got a pump gun.
We can only use slugs on whitetails here in the Peoples Republik of Illinois, so he's a happy camper having the extra slug barrel.
That was my first shotgun too! Mossburg 500 and two bbls. A 28" ribbed and the 24" slug bbl with iron sights. Great deal.
Apparently your 艠臋p懦b暮茂c and the Republi姆 of NJ have the same stupid rulebook on deer hunting. Boy, am I glad I moved to TN two yrs ago.
He'll enjoy shooting the 500. I've got 3 of them now, counting the Shockwave I picked up right before leaving NJ. Imagine that. A Shockwave is NJ legal but my dad's Marlin model 60 .22 LR was classified as an "Assault Weapon" in NJ because it could hold more than 15 rounds of..... wait for it...... .22 LR!!
I pity the soldier going into battle with that rifle.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts