Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all just put a 3919 on hold that I was getting feedback from some of the members here and was wondering about changing the sights and what you guys may have done or used . I also have a 6906 as well . Any advice you can throw my way would be great thanks in advance

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
These are great pistols, and with a sight upgrade they can be even better!
I just sent my recently acquired 3913 and CS9 slides that had the original low-mount Novak white dot sights to Novack's in Parkersburg WV . They changed them to FO front (green) and I paid the extra $20 to have them install. All-in $61 each + $10 shipping. They're on the way back now so I'll update post when I get 'em. I may just leave the rears as-is or black them out?? I think Trijicon still makes replacement night sights. And Dawson can also custom make sights too. I just figured I'd start with the Novak's folks that designed the original low-mounts and go from there. But I'm late to the 3rd Gen Party so I defer to any other suggestions coming from experience.

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
P.S. Just arrived today from Novak's. Definitely easier for my 'ol eyes to see than the white dot front. Still need to go to the range and try 'em out but.......Here's how they look:

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have a set of Trijicons on the way from Amazon to replace the old Novaks on my 6906. They are about $108 with Prime. I will be installing them myself and getting rid of the magazine safety.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts