Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought one today. Went to the gunshop to pay the rest of the layaway on the kel-tec pf-9. there, in the case, was a used sig sauer sp2340.
$450.00! Gunsshow price (this weekend) took an additional$50 off of any new or used gun. $400
i got $200 for my Sigma 9ve trade in earlier in the week towards the pf-9
now we're down to $200
I bought the sig with the $200 i was putting towards the kel-tec! I think I made out.

Does anyone own this gun, thoughts, opinions?

·
Registered
5,899 Posts
f150,
I had one shortly after they were introduced, it never failed and I used it to qualify for my carry permit. It was one of the most accurate, out-of-the-box pistols I have owned. I had to remember to be careful not to dislodge springs while cleaning the frame with the slide off.
I learned, with this weapon, that I am not a fan of the long European trigger pull, being spoiled by 1911's, but it was not a deal breaker. I also learned how "snappy" the recoil of the .40 is. I don't notice the same characteristic with my 10mm's (even with my model 29 Glock).
I finally traded it off for a long gun, and sometimes regret it, though was good for both parties, just hate the thought of reducing my handgun inventory.
Mike

1 - 2 of 2 Posts