Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Beautiful! Congrats!

The perfect do everything well revolver, IMHO of course. They have not made a better one than that. Enjoy yours! Regards 18DAI.

·
Registered
19,777 Posts
It's one of the finest revolvers ever made by S&W. (At least...that I own!!! :lol: ) Mine is a M-66-1 2 1/2" in 98-99% condition. I do shoot it....once in a while, but, if I ever need it, it will be carried!!! So far, I feel comfortable packing a .38! ;) It is one of the best combat revolvers, in the powerful .357 cartridge, that is among the best
man-stoppers......bar none. THAT says it all!!! ;) Bob

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
So you got tired of waiting for mine huh? ;) Very nicely done! I really like the combats on yours.

Let us know how it shoots.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Brava , way to go. 3 inch K frames are arguably the finest carry revolvers ever.
Yours looks clean as can be.

It seems of late our tastes have run closely parallel to one anothers.-

Good luck hunting dude, you're on a roll!

Regards ,,,Allen F.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I sold my 2.5" 66-2 that I had purchased new years ago to find a 3" 66. I finally found one NIB at a great price. It would be one of the last to go. Enjoy yours.

T

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
Nice looking revolver. I don't presently own any stainless steel handguns, but that one could change my mind.

Bet you'll have fun with that one!

·
Registered
9,504 Posts
66-5, 3 inch a Performance Center gun. Notice no lock, bought a 66-6 mate to this one but it has the lock. The Crimson Trace is zeroed for 38+P's. Laser is a great flinch adjuster and a gift for aging eyes. I have the adjustable rear set for 158 grain 357 JHP's.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Great looking K-frame and grips. Very nice combo. I need one.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts