Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a photo of this up already but I can never quite find the right light when trying to get shots at home. I took a quick video at the range yesterday to send to a friend and I think that Gun really shows its true splendor. The best part about it is when I got it on gun broker and paid less than average I thought there was significant ware on the finish. Turns out it was just shine from bright lights the seller used when photographing.
https://youtu.be/47KNQJwUtgg

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for watching guys. It is a beast for sure, far more accurate than I’m capable of but still a blast to shoot and own.
Honestly, I wish I was a steady enough shot that the four position sight really came into play.

·
Registered
19,963 Posts
A real beauty and the silhouettes do not stand a chance.

Reactions: Curt360

·
Administrator
8,324 Posts
Very nice!
I had the opportunity to buy one of those several years ago but had no cash. I've regretted missing that one ever since.

·
Registered
27,239 Posts
Great video of a fine firearm!:cool:

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
I really believe if you used that at your EDC no one would mess with you. I love it. Like jonesy said the bluing is absolutely gorgeous.

·
Registered
5,328 Posts
A perfectly beautiful revolver! That four position front sight was a great idea for shooting chickens and rams, etc. Sincerely. bruce.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Had one years ago that I used for metallic silhouette shooting where the 4 position front sight really came into play. They are a great revolver.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts