Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had my 9mm Shield out to clean it today and I realized that as of 10-22, I have owned it for 8 years. Bought it 10-22-12. Have shot well over 5,000 trouble free rounds through it.
I am still impressed by the durability of the melonite finish
Firearm Gun Trigger Airsoft gun Starting pistol

Firearm Gun Trigger Airsoft Gun accessory

Who all has one? Lets see your M&P Shields

·
Super Moderator
14,083 Posts
I agree. My 9mm M&P PC Shield is an excellent carry handgun. Small, Reliable, Accurate...

Reactions: jeepnut

·
Premium Member
2,027 Posts
Happy birthday mine was born 9/15 and purchased on sale $325 3/16 , same LGS has them on sale now for $300. Didn't really like it at first till learned how to handle it and broke in, now my most accurate and favorite to shoot other than 5906.

Firearm Gun Trigger Airsoft gun Gun accessory

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
My best friend has one and has always loved shooting it. She also has a Glock 43 that her husband bought for her, but is more accurate with her Shield - possibly because she's had it longer and has more practice with it? Possibly.

·
Registered
15,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The first generation Shield was down to $279 here for a while.....before the riots. Quite the bargain at that price, but now are closer to $350

·
Registered
301 Posts
They're $350 at Academy right now. And, worth it.

·
Registered
31,533 Posts
Here is my one and only first gen 9mm Shield. Great shooter...my dependable backup 9mm.;)

·
Registered
172 Posts
Mine turned 8 last March. I bought it @ $375 before it got popular and the price Skyrocketed to well over $500 (for those who could find one).
Before the Pandemic, I shot it weekly and have well over 35K rounds through it. The Shield and my G19 are my two favorite pistols.

My avatar has my Shield, XDMc and PF-9.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts