Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
18,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had my 9mm Shield out to clean it today and I realized that as of 10-22, I have owned it for 8 years. Bought it 10-22-12. Have shot well over 5,000 trouble free rounds through it.
I am still impressed by the durability of the melonite finish
Firearm Gun Trigger Airsoft gun Starting pistol

Firearm Gun Trigger Airsoft Gun accessory

Who all has one? Lets see your M&P Shields

· Super Moderator
16,046 Posts
I agree. My 9mm M&P PC Shield is an excellent carry handgun. Small, Reliable, Accurate...

Reactions: jeepnut

· Registered
1,902 Posts
My best friend has one and has always loved shooting it. She also has a Glock 43 that her husband bought for her, but is more accurate with her Shield - possibly because she's had it longer and has more practice with it? Possibly.

· Registered
18,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The first generation Shield was down to $279 here for a while.....before the riots. Quite the bargain at that price, but now are closer to $350

· Registered
192 Posts
Mine turned 8 last March. I bought it @ $375 before it got popular and the price Skyrocketed to well over $500 (for those who could find one).
Before the Pandemic, I shot it weekly and have well over 35K rounds through it. The Shield and my G19 are my two favorite pistols.

My avatar has my Shield, XDMc and PF-9.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.