Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all - my wife just got the subject pistol and after our first day at the range we find that it shoots consistently low and to the right. Rather than have to adjust her aiming point (she's a new shooter), can anyone make a recommendation for an adjustable set of sights for the 380 EZ? Thanks in advance. --Rich

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks - don't think so...she also shot my Dan Wesson TCP 9mm with not problem. I gave the .380 a try and was also not on target. Unfortunately there's only a windage adjustment on the rear sight - which is very good BTW - and just thought that a different sight might help. She really likes the gun otherwise.

·
Registered
14,481 Posts
I have found with some self defense oriented guns that a combat sight picture is required. Instead of putting the bullseye on top of the leveled sights, try covering the bullseye with the white dot on the front sight, if you have not done so already.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hi all - my wife just got the subject pistol and after our first day at the range we find that it shoots consistently low and to the right. Rather than have to adjust her aiming point (she's a new shooter), can anyone make a recommendation for an adjustable set of sights for the 380 EZ? Thanks in advance. --Rich
Stick a little Red Dot on it! I did it for the GF but she still can't hit squat! I like it! 10 yrds. You need a plate. Don't know if I can add a link here but the are called EGW. Get the plate for whatever brand of red dot you stick on the pistol. I am good out to about 50 yrds with this thing and can even hit the steel plate at 100 sometimes with this set up!

Yes there is a steel plate out there!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts