Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My oldest and late son bought me a grill, 14 years ago this fathers day. Now that the pollen has sailed by and the house got painted. Time to break out the Corona virus gauntlets and get stuck in , with the annual clean...:):eek:

20200329_111353_resized_1.jpg 20200329_123851_resized_1.jpg 20200329_123858_resized_1.jpg 20200329_125248_resized_1.jpg

·
Registered
8,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
8,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
job done 4 hrs later 20200329_155154_resized_1.jpg 20200329_160131_resized_1.jpg

thewelshm

·
Registered
8,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lgnngp That's big enough for a half dozen steaks......all at the same time!!!!! Bob
I can do at least 20 the same time mate..:)

thewelshm

·
Registered
8,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the handles have pitted being so close to the pool, so I have a project next week:)

thewelshm

·
Registered
8,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, geez. That ain’t a grill it’s a whole kitchen. You could cook for the whole forum on that.
lol it has a fridge, in case you get the urge in the heat of battle...:)

thewelshm

·
Registered
7,066 Posts
Now that the pollen has sailed by
Whatchu smokin' Willis? Pollen up here by da border makes my white F150 look pale yellow every morning, and it sits under a pole barn roof.............

Personally, I LOVE my PK Grill - looks like a miniature Airstream trailer on a cart - made of cast aluminum, it has stood the test of time for 18 years and still going strong; only replacement is the chrome steel grill. Wife gave me one of those Lowe's/Home Depot fancy gas grills for Father's Day when we first moved to Florida. Sitting out on the patio by the pool, it rusted out in less than 6 months; this thing just keeps on going, making great ribs, chicken, steaks, etc.

·
Registered
8,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Whatchu smokin' Willis? Pollen up here by da border makes my white F150 look pale yellow every morning, and it sits under a pole barn roof.............

Personally, I LOVE my PK Grill - looks like a miniature Airstream trailer on a cart - made of cast aluminum, it has stood the test of time for 18 years and still going strong; only replacement is the chrome steel grill. Wife gave me one of those Lowe's/Home Depot fancy gas grills for Father's Day when we first moved to Florida. Sitting out on the patio by the pool, it rusted out in less than 6 months; this thing just keeps on going, making great ribs, chicken, steaks, etc.

PK "Personal Kitchen" been around since the 50s mate. You got a keeper there...

thewelshm

1 - 11 of 11 Posts