Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did not set my e-mail junk filter to accept e-mail from the forum perkgfn like Dave suggested
Figured out this morning I have been deleting them along with the offers of great 'opertunitis' from Africa and a chance for a complete head of hair nvpAN
It is now set properly and to anyone that e-mailed me, I was not ignoring you, lgfhj

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
azmick,
I will be glad to forward all the 'Russian women look for good relation with American men' as well as the 'Male enhancement guaranteed!' tags as soon as I can.
njgapjgj nfiofnp lsk705 fnovnpoa
Don

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Don, don't forget the 'Herbal Colonic-Cleaner' ads. We want him to have the full effect.

·
Registered
6,488 Posts
And the fine wrist watches which will solve all your social problems....

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
"Send yourself an E-Mail."

Uh, why would I talk to myself? People think I'm weird enough as it is.

Last time I did that, they threw a net over me and locked me up in a rubber room. That's where I met Drew. He had on one of those funny jackets with the long arms and lots of buckles. That boy never had no fashion sense.

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
DaveWW said:
Don, don't forget the 'Herbal Colonic-Cleaner' ads. We want him to have the full effect.
Is that the "Is Colon Detox Hype?" show that's somewhere on satelite TV (from outer space) that I keep seeing? The moderator guy is just plain weird!

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Charlie said:
DaveWW said:
Is that the "Is Colon Detox Hype?" show that's somewhere on satelite TV (from outer space) that I keep seeing? The moderator guy is just plain weird!
Send him a bottle of 'Dave's Insanity Sauce' along with some fiber enriched E-Lax, that will scour and cauterize a colon

·
Registered
6,488 Posts
Quarter Cherokee said:
"Send yourself an E-Mail."

Uh, why would I talk to myself? People think I'm weird enough as it is.

Last time I did that, they threw a net over me and locked me up in a rubber room. That's where I met Drew. He had on one of those funny jackets with the long arms and lots of buckles. That boy never had no fashion sense.
You are weird enough just as you are.... you get any further south of the wire and we'll have to fedex you some common sense and have a Pentecostal to interpret.

BTW, I like those long sleeved blouses.... the brass buckles sure do look good against the Buffalo Plaid....

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
:lol: Yeah, Brother, you're lookin' spiffy in that Buffalo Plaid. I tried it once, but I got arrested. That's when Al bailed me outta jail down in Ciudad Chihuahua. That's about the same time I stole the Mexican flag off'n their City Hall. Hahaha...true story! Damn thing was made in China. What a rip-off. I'm not sure if'n it was the pulque or I was just bein' a sorry arsehole. Probably both. I think that's where I first met up with Ora Lee. God! That was nasty. Piss in every corner of the hotel stair well and it stunk to high Heaven. Ora Lee smelt only slightly worse, but Al didn't seem to mind. Took to her like a duck to water. She damn near wore that poor boy out. I like to never got him outta Mexico. I think he proposed to her. I dunno, he speaks better Mex than me. I had him chained up in the back of the pick-em up truck and he cried all the way back to El Paso. You 'member? That's when you and DW rescued us from the Federales in Juarez? Al never spoke of it and I didn't either, outta respect to his tender sensibilities. I truly believe he was in love.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts