1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,349 Posts
Got me to grinnin. Thanks.

·
Registered
4,113 Posts
Now that toilet paper is showing up back on the shelves of Grocery Stores with STRICT LIMITS on Purchases what are the hoarders going to do with their many bundles of T P?

·
Registered
203 Posts
Well, the gov't is about to print trillions of soft sheets that probably will be worth less than TP in the current environment... that should help. ;)

·
Premium Member
11,349 Posts
There will be an uptick in homes across America being TP'd this Halloween.

·
Registered
19,440 Posts
Save the TREES!!!! Use you're hankerchief.......then wash it!!! :lol: Don't try to flush it!!!!!! Don't ask......lkhjg;a Bob

·
Registered
19,440 Posts
The Government usually buys the cheap TP.........that gives your 'roids hell!!!!! Not the good stuff.....like Charmin. :rolleyes: Bob

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
I armed up and hit the grocery store at 7:00 am today. Nobody is getting my stuff.

I scored a twelve-pack of BW and a six pack of paper towels, one pack per customer. I got everything else on my wife's shopping list except some cup-of-soup. When I left the store, there was a line to get in. When someone came out, someone went in.

·
Premium Member
11,349 Posts
I went to the store this morning during senior hour. On the way in I watched a man walk out with a six pack of TP. I stopped and watch in envy as if he were driving by in a Porsche 911.

·
Premium Member
2,757 Posts
Funny stuff... "Don't use no burlap".... sage wisdom if I've ever heard it :grin:

Went to the store last night... I've figured out that the best time is either early morning or evening around 7PM. Compared to previous weeks, it was actually a pleasure... shelves were fairly well stocked, including TP, paper towels and kleenex, I actually saw people walking past it without grabbing anything into their cart.

It's still hit and miss at the stores local to me, TP and other paper goods is still gone despite posted limits, and until the start strictly enforcing the limit, it won't change. My little shopping "fishing hole" is a 20 mile drive over to a less populated area, where civility still lives.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts