Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D

I had the 686-3 and found it to be a fantastic shooter. Imagine my glee when I couldn't talk Jim (WFR) into buying the 686-4!!! (the -4 has the case colored hammer and trigger and wild grips)

I bet it never had more than 6 rounds through it like the owner said.

I opened it up and smoothed it a bit now they both have great actions, I just need to shoot 'em... :oops:

Chris

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Prolly too long to wait... The way I go they might be sold by then... :? :roll: :lol:

·
Registered
402 Posts
Wow,
Nice pair of snubbies there Nframe.
One of my I should of..could of..wished I had of... guns. I passed on one at a local shop about 6 months ago when I was dumping all of my cash into ammo . I still regret not dropping the hammer on it.

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
m58,

they are some very nice 357's. I like them better than the K frame just because.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Chris,

Nice pick up in the 686. I've never shot an L frame snubbie...hint, hint. Ship one or both north for the September shoot and we'll rectify that. :lol:

·
Registered
238 Posts
Yes Sir!
That is a sweet image of double vision!
It's not that you couldn't talk me into it, I just couldn't afford it right now.
Being unemployed has a tendency to wipe out the slush funds quick.
Besides, I know where it's staying! :D

·
Registered
497 Posts
I really liked the one I had. It was one of my favorites. So much so that when my best friend said he liked it best in my collection, I made a gift of it to him. I get to visit it from time to time. Still miss it.

Nframe, those are really nice. I love the crazy grain grips.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Nframe,
That's makes it even harder then. I had told myself when decieding to pass on the snubbie 686 that I would hunt down a snubbie model 66 instead. The L frame 686 are hard to beat. My 4" is my match revolver that I use in my local bullseye matches with great results. As I stated earlier...should of..could of..wished I had of.... glad that you didn't make the same mistake...twice :)

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks! Hadn't seen you in awhile. How are things?

Will you be coming to the show here this weekend at the fairgrounds?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts