1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,819 Posts
I really wanted to like this but I find it a bit difficult to use. Adjustment is tricky. The reticle obscures the bottom half of your target, so if you’d prefer the sight picture of a scope or peep sights, this isn’t what you want. Mine sits in a drawer.

·
Registered
13,016 Posts
Pretty expensive as well. Looks interesting but the way I shoot, optics are necessary.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I really wanted to like this but I find it a bit difficult to use. Adjustment is tricky. The reticle obscures the bottom half of your target, so if you’d prefer the sight picture of a scope or peep sights, this isn’t what you want. Mine sits in a drawer.
I bought one when they were 1st introduced and find same as above. Plus it didn't fit in with my style of shooting.

·
Premium Member
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Appreciate the feedback. I can see where the lower area of your target would be blocked. I guess these have been out for a few years, but just yesterday have known of them.

·
Registered
152 Posts
I had the exact same experience.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts