Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't have time to look at every single thread lol..I bought this model a year ago and barely shoot with it. After firing, Cartridge pops out, new round slides in the chamber but the trigger stays back and doesn't reset. I was told that after I cleaned it I may have missed behind the trigger area. So I cleaned it more closely and still have the same problem. Why won't the trigger set back in place after firing?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No I haven't done anything to it, hoping I can figure out the trigger with replacements as a last option..the pull is ok just the issue of going back in place

·
Registered
9 Posts
I know some people who have changed out or removed springs have had reset issues, especially using hot loads. Sounds like you might have to contact SW. Good luck.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I bought a new SD9VE and I love mine... It handles anything I put through it.. Never had a jam or FTF or FTE.. .. I trigger pull is not the best in the world, but you can get used to it.. Really like mine....

Dave

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
I'm with DaveS - Mine has never given me a moments trouble and I actually like the trigger pull as it feels like shooting a double action revolver.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts