Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
All this to do about holsters, I went looking in my stash and discovered three more Myres marked holsters. Two for 6" guns, one N frame the other K frame., I believe. One is carved, the other is basket weave-- the third is for what appears to be a 4" gun and is stamped SD MYRES, ElPASO, TEX. on the back of the N frame holster someone marked in pen, Mdl28. :) Didnt realize I had these gems until all the information was passed along from all you good guys. THANKS.!!:D Need to find out just what the four inch one fits, if it is four inch. Kind of exciting for me. :)

·
Registered
15,303 Posts
A few years back I bought a used model 64. It was in a Myers, floral carved holster that it didnt really fit in. I found out the holster was intended for a Ruger single six, which I do not have. I bought the gun and holster for $300 and sold the holster for $65

·
Registered
11,758 Posts
Those are beautiful holsters! I did want to note though that the spelling is actually S.D. MYRES, not Myers. It's a common mistake, but if you are looking to buy one in the future online, it might improve your searching results! Thanks for the pictures!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts