Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up a 625-6 45 Colt. Still with the old forged parts. It really likes the 9 gr of Unique and a 255 gr bullet.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Did you put the old-style thumb latch on there or did it come with it?
Both of mine were the newer style and I changed them out.
That's a sweet-looking, serious revolver! :D

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
WFR said:
Did you put the old-style thumb latch on there or did it come with it?
Both of mine were the newer style and I changed them out.
That's a sweet-looking, serious revolver! :D

Nope it came as you see it! kfjdrfirii

·
Registered
10,947 Posts
kfjdrfirii
What's not to like
N frame
4" barrel
45 Colt
Yup, all's well klgasilBRVO

·
Administrator
8,188 Posts
Nice find!! kfjdrfirii

You and Jim are drivin' me nuts.. I guess I'm gonna have to find me one too! :eek:

·
Super Moderator
33,380 Posts
Nice score at the gun show for you! kfjdrfirii

We went to the gun show here locally, but did not find anything that was in the "I must have" category.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Major score N-Frame,
That one is on my short list but I've haven't been able to run one down yet. kfjdrfirii

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
A little too flashy for me, but it looks nice. Great caliber, though. I bought a 66-5 recently, took it out and shot it. It was okay. Stainless steel just don't wind my clock, if yuh know what I mean. ;) Got home in time to catch the last two hours of the gun show. Nearly bought a stainless steel kit gun in the box with all the stuffing, but it wasn't to be. Got myself a Colt Trooper .357, mfg'd 1968, and a Colt Official Police .22, mfg'd 1930, instead.

·
Registered
6,488 Posts
Hey QC.... I know you like cute little Colts, especially the old ones... this walked in the door today....

I think it's circa 1914 or so....

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Chris,

That cut me deep. I thought we were friends. lsk705

·
Registered
16 Posts
Nice Colt. I had a 32 caliber Colt I traded for a "German" Walther PPK several years ago. I have never seen another one like it. I traded a friend and he wanted it for his wife to carry since it was a tame caliber. Not sad about the trade. I like the PPK a lot. I converted it to Cocked and Locked since most of my carry guns are cocked and locked and I didn't want to get confused at a bad time. Just rambling! Us old guys do that. ligfnq

1 - 15 of 15 Posts