Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
5,412 Posts
My job was to dig out the driveway. I took care to pile the snow in one specific area. When done shoveling the drive, I had a large hill to dig out my igloo or snow fort. It lasted most of the winter. Dad didn’t have to build a framework. We learned by doing.

·
Registered
29,941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
My job was to dig out the driveway. I took care to pile the snow in one specific area. When done shoveling the drive, I had a large hill to dig out my igloo or snow fort. It lasted most of the winter. Dad didn’t have to build a framework. We learned by doing.
We did the same. Once my dad helped and we got together with the neighbors and made a huge snow castle using 33gal trash cans, just like building a sand castle. The walls were stacked 2 cans high....had some spectacular snowball battles.

·
Registered
695 Posts

·
Registered
8,170 Posts
We did snow castles like you'd do a snowman. The biggest was taller than us and we had to put a course inside to stand on.

Our kids still like going out in the snow. Doesn't take too much motivation to get them outside- thank goodness.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.