Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10,332 Posts
Congratulations mate I’m a Hornady fan but it’s all Fords and Chevys American mate..

Thewelshm

Reactions: paulwv

·
Registered
10,166 Posts
Hey Paul,

You are so going to LIKE THAT!

Good for you!

Later, Mark

Reactions: jeepnut and paulwv

·
Registered
21,534 Posts
That is great Paul, came early. I think you will really like it. Now just load some test rounds for the range and have fun.

Reactions: paulwv

·
Registered
121 Posts
I just got started reloading last week. Like everyone, I found no SPP until I remembered an old friend that reloaded ALOT. He sold me 3k for $120. Maybe you know someone like him that would sell you enough to get you by until you find them. It was frustrating getting all set up and not be able to find primers unless you're willing to pay $200 per thousand. I was set up for two- three weeks before I got components and spent the time reading reloading books and getting familiar with the equipment. Good luck and enjoy.

·
Premium Member
1,935 Posts
Now you can really start to Save Money ! Your savings account will increase with every pull of the handle.

We will return to normal programing in 3, 2, 1, now!

EDIT: I'm the dufus that has two Dillon 550 progressives, RCBS Rockchucker, Lee cheap single stage, 2 bullet sizers, 15 cast bullet moulds, and RCBS melting pot. I really know how to save money. If I stopped buying essential stuff after 45 years of reloading, and 44 years of casting, the savings could begin.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts