Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale is my competition .45 ACP pistol. I Had this custom made back in about 1992 when I was shooting competition (and before glasses). The frame and the slide are about the only original pieces that were used. I bought the SA new and never fired it until all the work was completed for the build by gunsmith Donnny Frazie in northern KY. At that time it only took about 6 mionths to have one built. It's the best of the best inside and out. I could make a long and impressive list of everything but I don't think it is necessary so I'll just state the onvious. It has S&A mag well and checkered flat MSH, Bomar sights, Wilson barrel, McCormick titanium internals with a trigger that is less than 3#. Front strap is checkered as is the front and bottom of the trigger guard and the left side of the frame where my left thumb goes. Rear of the slide is serated to match the sight blade. The machine work on the comp is fantastic and it really holds down the muzzle. This gun is accurate, tight, fast, and smooth as glass. The finish is Armaloy (sp?) I would estimate the round count at about 4-5K. This is NOT a safe queen although I havent shot it much in the last five years or so, it's in excellent condition! I have Ernie Hill speed leather that I'll throw in with it. $2000.

Other pics can be seen here.
http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/22628599

1 - 1 of 1 Posts