Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I got an email yesterday from S&W. They are holding an online virtual event. Here is the press release

Smith & Wesson is excited to announce that it will be hosting a direct-to-consumer virtual event on March 15, 2021 at 8:00PM EST. Smith & Wesson’s first-ever virtual event will give viewers a behind-the-scenes look at the 169-year old company, a new branding unveil, and new product announcements that will be sure to excite attendees. Smith & Wesson fans are invited to tune in to hear directly from Smith & Wesson President and CEO Mark Smith, brand ambassadors, and other members of the Smith & Wesson team.
You have to register to get in. This article has info & links to register
Smith & Wesson to Hold its First Public Virtual New Product Announcement March 15 - The Truth About Guns

·
Registered
6,145 Posts
Already registered. See you there.

·
Registered
22,059 Posts
Sorry, I'm not interested in the new stuff from S&W, and they have gotten too expensive, for what you get!!!!! I buy Ruger Semi-Autos now. Thanks anyway!!!! Bob

·
Banned
2,291 Posts
I'll let you guys report back. (y) I'm not really interested in any new offerings. I collect the "old" stuff... pre-IL and pre-MIM (also pre-integral cylinder stop and pre-new style cylinder release). I am old school S&W all the way. :)

·
Registered
37,402 Posts
Thanks for the info. Will be interesting to see what will be coming up with new variations.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.