Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

· Premium Member
23,249 Posts
Post pictures here including the serial number on the butt of the gun and someone will look up the shipping date. All we really need is the triple alpha serial prefix. With good, well lighted and sharp pictures, we can give you some idea of what it might be worth.

· Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You got it!

Post pictures here including the serial number on the butt of the gun and someone will look up the shipping date. All we really need is the triple alpha serial prefix. With good, well lighted and sharp pictures, we can give you some idea of what it might be worth.

Attachments

· Premium Member
23,249 Posts
Welcome to the forums from the Wiregrass! You have what appears to be a WWII British Service Revolver that has been modified to shorten the barrel, change the front sight, fill the lanyard swivel hole, reamed for .38 Special and plated in nickel. Maybe worth $300 at the most.

· Registered
18,123 Posts
I am looking at a 3" s&w .357 from a deceased friend's wife. I know nothing about s&w revolvers. Serial BNW1627. Photos attached. I need help with model number etc. Please and thank you.
Looks like a model 13 from 1993. That is a very desirable revolver with the 3 inch barrel and is worth around $850, and $100 more if the original box and documents are included

Reactions: combat
1 - 20 of 52 Posts