Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
18,103 Posts
Good shooting with a fine handgun. At one point I considered an M&P9c, but already had a Ruger SR9c which I really like and is about the same size. Handled one in the store and was just too used to how the Ruger felt to get one

· Registered
42,006 Posts
Nice shooting! I have a 1st gen 9mm Shield. Looks like there are no issues with your aim or the semi auto. Thanks for sharing the pic/report.

Reactions: dennis40xnc

· Premium Member
3,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
To be extremely honest The MP9C is not my favorite bur rather the Shield 9X19mm. The Shield fits my hand better with the (8Rd) capacity magazine. My hands are not small in size but XL glove size. I spend a certain amount of time shooting the MP9 & 9C but my EDC is the Shield 9X19mm.

· Super Moderator
16,071 Posts
I've also taken to alternating in the winter and carrying a full size M&P 9mm. Alternate is also a PC Shield in 9mm. The higher round count of the double stack is the deciding factor.

I'm big enough that the full size M&P 9mm conceals without printing under an un-tucked shirt or a jacket.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.