Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. New to the forum here. I just picked up a Smith & Wesson double action mo.59 pistol made around the 70's for the US Navy Seals. It was discontinued but I have been reading that there are compatible magazines. Can someone help me out with some links for decent priced ones? please and thank you!

Your Fellow S&W user,

Seth Marquez

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
Seth, I'm not familiar with one made for the Seals, but if it takes the standard 5906 mag they are still available from many sources. Availability is spotty because of recent panic buying but they are still around. Last I saw you could still buy them from S&W, or you could try Midway or similar.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the response!

Seth, I'm not familiar with one made for the Seals, but if it takes the standard 5906 mag they are still available from many sources. Availability is spotty because of recent panic buying but they are still around. Last I saw you could still buy them from S&W, or you could try Midway or similar.

I must have thrown seals in there by reflex haha I meant US Navy. Wish me luck on finding those mags! for cheap too!

·
Registered
306 Posts
Before the "panic", 59, 5906 mags could be had for about 30 bucks and available everywhere. As was said before, availability is now spotty and cost is more. Check Gun Broker.
Note, mags not made by S&W or Mec-Gar may have reliability problems.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts