Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I picked this beauty up for a gift for my father who lost his in a house fire. I grew up with him carrying this model and it really brings back some memories. The gun is a S&W No Dash 37 Airweight in 38 Special. 2 inch barrel . Serial number#J58xxx. Don't know any info on the gun besides being kept in a night stand for years by a elderly gentlemen. I got the box manual and sealed package containing a bore brush. It appears never to of been fired. Any ideas from you guys
would be appreciated. pix047945891.jpg pix196426989.jpg pix204779400.jpg pix252034075.jpg pix358302154.jpg

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
I picked this beauty up for a gift for my father who lost his in a house fire. I grew up with him carrying this model and it really brings back some memories. The gun is a S&W No Dash 37 Airweight in 38 Special. 2 inch barrel . Serial number#J58xxx. Don't know any info on the gun besides being kept in a night stand for years by a elderly gentlemen. I got the box manual and sealed package containing a bore brush. It appears never to of been fired. Any ideas from you guys
would be appreciated. View attachment 24569 View attachment 24570 View attachment 24571 View attachment 24572 View attachment 24573
It looks very nice. It was shipped 1976-1977. Hope he enjoys it!

Reactions: peabody

·
Super Moderator
19,403 Posts
That's a mighty fine gift with the best reasons and sentiment giving it to your father. I'm sure he'll appreciate the kind gesture and amazing gift.
The M-37 is a pretty impressive little wheelgun. This one looks to be pristine. You've done well finding it.
Your kindness won't be forgotten.

Regards,
Gregory

·
Registered
458 Posts
Nice gift! I am sure he will love it, plus you have to go to the range, so you will get to spend some quality time with your Dad!:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts