Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just inherited an S&W model30- .32 hand ejector with a serial number of H1411xx. Any idea when this gun was produced. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you

·
Premium Member
21,086 Posts
Welcome to the forums from the Wiregrass! 1981.

Reactions: jonesy814

·
Premium Member
12,436 Posts
Model 30's are fun. I bought one in 2019. s/n 8254xx; it shipped 1/1970.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice gun, it looks like mine . My first revolver , can't wait to take it to the range . I wonder how much they are worth now, mine is only 40 years young :)

·
Premium Member
12,436 Posts
Nice gun, it looks like mine . My first revolver , can't wait to take it to the range . I wonder how much they are worth now, mine is only 40 years young :)
I paid $450 for mine. Got it off of gunbroker. Got the ammo from Brownells.

.38SW and .32 Long

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
All depends on condition. :) I paid $550 (plus shipping and transfer) for mine last summer before the current crisis got going good. I couldn't duplicate that price for one in high condition today if my life depended on it. :cool:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
All depends on condition. :) I paid $550 (plus shipping and transfer) for mine last summer before the current crisis got going good. I couldn't duplicate that price for one in high condition today if my life depended on it. :cool:
Appreciate your reply. It was my aunt's gun, she never used it , it looks brand new ,original box . I'm going to take it to the range tomorrow, I'm sure its going to be fun !

1 - 10 of 10 Posts