Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted to share a few pictures of a model 27-2 with a 3 1/2" barrel that I picked up a while back. The gun is in good shape overall, just needs some range time when things are a little more back to normal. Really like the feel and weight of these N frame .357's. The gun was mfg. in 1978.
27  A.jpg
27  B.jpg

·
Registered
22,148 Posts
Sweet!!! Looks to be in good condition. Will be looking forward to range report. :cool:

·
Registered
214 Posts

Looks like a great gun, I love my two. This is my pre 27 5 screw, the trigger is amazing. I don’t know if it’s had work done or more likely just polished from use. I just picked up a -2 a couple weeks ago and it’s also excellent but the triggers a little heavier.
How does yours feel with the target grips? I look forward to hearing how it shoots. Nice score!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
View attachment 470769
Looks like a great gun, I love my two. This is my pre 27 5 screw, the trigger is amazing. I don’t know if it’s had work done or more likely just polished from use. I just picked up a -2 a couple weeks ago and it’s also excellent but the triggers a little heavier. View attachment 470771 How does yours feel with the target grips? I look forward to hearing how it shoots. Nice score!
Those are both great looking guns, I like both of them but I really like that pre-27 !
The N frame target grips seem to fit my hand better than the magna's

·
Registered
214 Posts
Those are both great looking guns, I like both of them but I really like that pre-27 !
The N frame target grips seem to fit my hand better than the magna's
Thanks. The pre 27 is a little more beat up but it is a great shooter. I wasn’t sure I’d like the magnas but they work well for me. I don’t have an N frame with targets yet but I’m in the process of buying a 29-2 excited for that one. you know I never get tired of these n frame posts.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts