Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could use some help. I have not been able to locate a missing screw. It's not a side plate screw. I have looked at a couple of sites that had a schematics but can't seem to find out what this one is. Tried a couple different screws but they didn't work. Appreciate any assistance.

Revolver Air gun Trigger Wood Line

·
Premium Member
20,502 Posts
Welcome to the forums from the Wiregrass! You are missing the upper sideplate screw. You should be able to find a replacement at gunpartscorp.com or on eBay. It has a larger and flatter head than the other 3 screws. The N frame and K frame screws are the same size so you can use one for a 1917 or a .38 Victory. The Victory will be Parkerized but you can sand that off and use some cold blue on it.

·
Premium Member
12,154 Posts
It is a sideplate screw. It is a larger crown-headed screw than the two below it.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome to the forums from the Wiregrass! You are missing the upper sideplate screw. You should be able to find a replacement at gunpartscorp.com or on eBay. It has a larger and flatter head than the other 3 screws. The N frame and K frame screws are the same size so you can use one for a 1917 or a .38 Victory. The Victory will be Parkerized but you can sand that off and use some cold blue on it.
Great. Appreciate the information.

·
Premium Member
12,154 Posts
Thanks for the video. I have it bookmarked
I learned a good tip about the screws for the side plates from one of those videos. Take a piece of cardboard and draw the side plate outline on it. Punch a hold for each screw placement and stick the screw into the corresponding hole. You don't get them into the wrong hole and the screws don't disappear as easily from the table.

Green Revolver Table Air gun Trigger

1 - 9 of 9 Posts