Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted to share a few pictures of a model 15 that I picked up recently at my LGS. After cleaning the gun it appears to be in good shape, looks to be fired very little. This gentleman came into the the gun store to sell off his collection of assorted guns, I was able to get this model 15 from the collection, mfg date of 1975.
15   1.jpg

Attachments

·
Premium Member
11,461 Posts
Verah nice. It is a great shooter.

·
Registered
12,624 Posts
Sweet! I picked up a model 15-3 about 2 years ago and it quickly became my favorite shooter. I can hit a 10" by 12" plate at 25 yards almost every shot, while holding the revolver upside down even

·
Registered
19,775 Posts
Very nice shooter in my favorite caliber .38 Spl.! I do have it's brother....a M-67 in SS. I would like to find one in that condition. Bob

·
Super Moderator
19,366 Posts
Congratulations on the find, and acquisition. Enjoy your new wheel gun. It should serve you for my years ahead. Stick with 158 grain bullets and it should pretty much put the bullet right where you're aiming, all the time.

·
Registered
22,002 Posts
Sweet score for sure! Looks to be in great shape. Enjoy!

Reactions: latitude22

·
Registered
10 Posts
I might add that this 15-3 came with a target hammer. My gunsmith told me the target triggers were to wide for holster carry so I found a factory target trigger and had it installed. This now is as good a shooter as my old K-38 Masterpiece.
029DE35A-1B5E-4A3F-A48B-9E5649D60F07_4_5005_c.jpeg

1 - 9 of 9 Posts