Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This might be the wrong forum for this question but here goes. Is there any place that I can get new Smith and Wesson Blue Boxes? Not the plastic ones but the ones made out of cardboard. What about those little screw drivers, and bore mops in that little plastic bag? Any place those are available?

Thanks,
Ron

·
Registered
197 Posts
Ron, welcome to the Forum...... you canalways look on the various sites, or place an ad for what you want, and yes, some of us have been in the box business LONG before Most of these guys even thought about "keeping,saving or replacing" their boxes...I been doing it since the 1960's....no ,NOT "repos" but the original type,vintage and era boxes......send me an e-mail of what you may be looking for and I will be glad to try and help you out....I do not sell them on e-bay nor the internet, I usually have them for folks we had in our shops over all these years or at the local gun shows. fhfjjjj
yessir we even have tried and helped out the guys who write the books, yeah, thats us pictured in the vol 3 of the standard catalog...... weiweinp

1 - 4 of 4 Posts