Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am getting ready to purchase a new 9ve sigma and am looking for a holster. I would prefer either a paddle or belt holster with decent concealment but also with a locking feature and not with a thumb break. If anyone has any recommendations, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have heard that the glock 17 holsters are compatible and if anyone can verify this, then please let me know! Thank you.

·
Super Moderator
19,371 Posts
Here is a link to opticsplanet.com.

I have the search string already selected for you.
http://www.opticsplanet.com/s/S%2526W+sigma+holster/new~1_pqr~sigma+holster
You will need to decide what you want in the holster.
Leather, Nylon, Soft sided, Hard sided. You've got a million choices so far.
I like the Bianchi molded holsters. They are molded for each different model they fit to.
They are always a perfect fit to your pistols or revolvers. They make the molded holsters in both Nylon or Leather, with just about any retention design you can imagine.

Good luck

·
Registered
14 Posts
I got a holster for my Sigma from Wal-Mart yesturday from the air soft section for $7. I dont think I would carry with it but it beats lugging that blue box around to the range... Ill get a pic and figure gow to post it on the forum today.

·
Registered
5 Posts
The blue box had to go. Bought a bag at cheaperthandirt.com, hume holster at gunnersalley.com, model 720. The glock 19 is model copy used for the Sigma, which is a hair taller.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Why don't you reconsider and buy an M&P instead?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts