Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys

I decided to get a new pistol and picked up a second hand 915. Very little use on the range. I intend to use at a local club in Northern Ireland. What modifications, if any are advised for target shooting? I have already got some decent holsters and mags. Is there an option for a laser sight? I am happy with it as it is, but might be fun. I went from the GLOCK 17 and although yet to fire this, waiting for range to open, prefer the build, size and weight.
Thanks in advance.
Gary

Attachments

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Nice firearm !!
What I would do is get yourself a replacement spring kit just because of it's age.
I have a forty year old Model 59 the I only use at the range and it has been flawless.
Have fun with your new toy !!
There will be others along that could advise you about mods and sights.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers! Think this firearm with the last owner was only for protection, so it’s only been bench fired for forensics! Never thought of SW before, glad I tried, as they look amazing! Might snap another model for my son to use on range with me!

stupid question too! The mags appear to only be 14 round. Can fit 15 in but far too tight to release. If it says 14 on the bottom, I assume it’s 14 only? I know there are different options including 20, 30 etc. Cheers

1 - 6 of 6 Posts