Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
41,875 Posts
That's a nice looking 66! Congrats on adding that beauty to your collection. You going to take it to the range for a little exercise?

· Registered
1 Posts
Hello All, Brand new member here. Tremendous forum with all the knowledge shared.

I Too have one of these beauties as described in the Roy Jinks letter within the prescribed Serial Number range. Mine might have been buffed to a higher finish than Satin ?? but is Not like a mirror. It does have the original smooth & beautiful wood grips.

The action & trigger in this (my Only revlover) are so velvety-smooth it makes you look at all your modern automatics with great Contempt for their inner workings, Ha-Ha!

Am curious (no, not for sale) what some experienced people here think it may be worth? Very interested to hear and standing by. THANKS!

Circuit component Office equipment Font Gadget Revolver

· Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Hello All, Brand new member here. Tremendous forum with all the knowledge shared.

I Too have one of these beauties as described in the Roy Jinks letter within the prescribed Serial Number range.

Am curious (no, not for sale) what some experienced people here think it may be worth? Very interested to hear and standing by. THANKS!

View attachment 573645
I was tempted but turned down 3K for mine..... I can find 3K, not sure I can find another one of these.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts