6,955 Posts
Hey JB,

Swell looking pocket folder!

Later, Mark

Reactions: Curt360

·
Registered
20,451 Posts
Very nice! You gotta love those early Christmas gifts...especially ones you pic out for yourself.:cool:

·
Registered
216 Posts
I remember thinking "Those aren't cool because they aren't the original series of S&W knives." Now that they are 25 years older, they seem pretty darn cool, wish I had snagged a set of those nicer ones.
I do have a nearly complete set of the original S&W knives, the Bowie, the Survival, the folder with the wood handle scales, the two swing blade folders, and the Mavericks, the large and small Filet knives and a couple different size hunters/capers. I think I may even have some duplicates, I ought to get off my duff, pick a complete set and sell the rest, I have no kids that think stuff like that is cool...
Have most of the earlier automatics, too, the Army Issue, the Moser Cali and the other Cali, the nicer ones before the whole SWAT debacle.

Random ones from the plastic shoebox...

·
Registered
216 Posts
I remember thinking "Those aren't cool because they aren't the original series of S&W knives." Now that they are 25 years older, they seem pretty darn cool, wish I had snagged a set of those nicer ones.
I do have a nearly complete set of the original S&W knives, the Bowie, the Survival, the folder with the wood handle scales, the two swing blade folders, and the Mavericks, the large and small Filet knives and a couple different size hunters/capers. I think I may even have some duplicates, I ought to get off my duff, pick a complete set and sell the rest, I have no kids that think stuff like that is cool...
Have most of the earlier automatics, too, the Army Issue, the Moser Cali and the other Cali, the nicer ones before the whole SWAT debacle.

Random ones from the plastic shoebox...

So I finally DID get around to listing the duplicates (on here first, then off to ebay), where they are running this week, but, at the same time, I found an original S&W Blackie Collins store counter top display which will soon be holding one each of the remaining set of the older S&W knives! It should be here in a few days, I can't wait to clean it up, and fill it up. Pictures to follow.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts