1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,299 Posts
Congrats. You are going to love it.

·
Registered
11,788 Posts
Nice! The only 22 target pistol I ever had was a Browning Buck Mark. I traded it and a little cash for a Pre -43 airweight Kit gun last fall. I like 22 pistols so one of these days maybe I'll check out a Victory. Let us know how it shoots!

·
Registered
111 Posts
a truly fine .22 semi-auto. i had one that i tricked out for the steel challenge and eventually sold it. big mistake. i'm getting another.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I love my SW 22 Victory. A couple of days ago at an indoor range I fired 250 rounds without a single fail (cci 22LR Clean High Velocity cartridges.) The fiber optic sights are great. This target pistol is so much fun to use!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Looking for advice on mounting a Red Dot Sight on my Victory.
What is explanation and tradeoffs for mounting the sight more forward near the trigger area vs to the rear near the Rear iron sight?
Thoughts?

Pete

·
Registered
4 Posts
Bought one last week been to the range 3 times 700+ rds. Used Aguila supper extra 40 gr 1130 fps, 40 gr blazers. one nice thing all the ammo went bang! starting to like Aguila ammo. this is my second Victory, why I sold the first one, brain fart. glad I got this one! hope you enjoy it, like the sights too

1 - 14 of 14 Posts